|Place Of Origin:
|Any Color Can Be Customized
50L Portable Fuel Tank,
20L Gasoline Fuel Bladder,
TPU Gasoline Fuel Bladder
20L/30L/40L/50L Portable Gasoline Bladder,TPU Fuel Storage Bag for Car,Truck and Motorcycle
1. Marine fuel storage allows sport-fishing vessels, recreational yachts and workboats to carry more fuel onboard.
2. Long-distance travel car spare fuel storage for trucks, SUVs and trailers, etc.
3. Oil filed drilling, use for store and transport oil.
4. Spill Berms, Effectively prevent the damage caused by oil leakage to the surrounding soil and environment during the maintenance or repair on the oil pump collection site and prevent the oil from seeping into the ground and polluting the soil or causing other disasters.
5. Chemical liquids transportation, storage, and packaging. Such as feed additive, silicate, saline solution, propylene glycol, ethylene glycol, polyether, alkylation agent, herbicide, fertilizer, etc.
6. Grease transportation, storage, and packaging, which include lubricating oil, lubricating oil additives, transformer oil, white oil, tung oil, glycerin, coconut oil, hydraulic oil, industrial gear oil, etc.
Advantages and Features of Fuel Bladder Tanks
Low profile when filled
Flexible bladder tanks are made with high resistance PVC material and are welded with high frequency (HF) solderingtechniques. The bladder walls are made of polyester with PVC induction. The materials used in bladder walls are generally UVresistant and are chosen for their chemical stability and resistance to mechanical abrasion. Additionally, they are fabricated specifically to allow the tank to stand independent of any external support. Different compositions of bladder walls are used to store different types of liquid. For example, a particular design may be suited for hydrocarbon storage but others could be used for liquid fertilizers, chemical products, rainwater, drinking water, or used water.
Installation of a bladder tank is fast and simple, but requires a large, flat, open surface free of rocks or other materials that might damage the walls. A fine layer of sand or a special ground cloth is often used to minimize surface irregularities. Ground cloths are generally made from a geotextile fabric designed to minimize the chance of abrasion and tank failure
Contact Person: Mrs. Virginia