|Material:||PVC Laminated Tarpaulin||Weight:||350g---1200g|
|Color:||Blue, White, Green, Black, Yellow, Brown, Etc.||Feasure:||Waterproof, Anti-UV, Fire Resistance|
|Specs.:||1.02m--3.20m Width, 50m/roll Length||FR Grade:||B1, B2, M1,M2|
|Style:||Plain, JACQUARD,||Type:||Tarpaulin, Stretched, Pvc Coated, Coated Fabric, Mesh Fabric|
|Use:||Tent, Awning, Car, Bag, Industry|
fire resistant tarpaulin,
fire retardant canvas tarp
Fire Retardant Cover/Waterproof PVC Laminated Tarpaulin
|Fabric||1000D*1000D 9*9, 20*20 or18*18|
1) widely used for Truck Cover, Handbags, tents,beach umbrellas as well as many other structural coverings and roofing suitable for outdoor .
2) Covering material for nuclear power station, boat truck, ship, train, crop, awning material, tent fabric, pond liner,
1. Good flexibility, excellent tensile strength and tear strength
2. wear resistance, waterproof and dirt resistance, resistance oil, acid and alkali
3. flame resistance, anti-oxidation, durable.
4. suitable for making tents, truck covers, awning, building roof, also can be produced
5. Base Fabric: 1000dx1000d 18x18 or 1000dx1000d 20x20, etc.
supplied both in rolls and finished products.
rolls width 1.02m-3.2m; length 50m per roll
various colors : green, red,black,white, grey, blue,yellow, orange and so on.
We also could supply finished products:
with brass eyelets per meter and edge reinforced
size and color made to order
Q1:What's the shipping way?
We will provide a good suggestion for delivering the goods according to the size of the order and the delivery address:
1.For a small order, We will suggest to send it by DHL,UPS or the other cheap express so that you can get the products fast and safety.
2.For a big order, we can delivery it according to client's requests.
Q2:How can you ensure the quality Inspection?
During ordering process, We have the inspection standard before delivery , and we will provide the photos of the bulk finished products before packing.
Q3:Can you accept OEM
Yes, of course. Any logo is acceptable.
Contact Person: Mrs. Virginia