Why use PVC Tarpaulin/HDPE fish ponds instead of cement fish ponds?
1) The material of PVC tarpauln/HDPE Fish Tank is non-toxic and environmentally friendly, which is conducive to the growth and reproduction of fish. Cement fish pond which has chemial element, is not good for people health when eat the fishes.
2) Some fish farmers told us fishes will be olid in concrete pool for long time. Concrete fish pond accumulate bacteria, which are harmful to humans.
3) PVC tarpaulin fish ponds and HDPE fish ponds have a drain valve at the bottom, which makes it easy to drain sludge and dirty water. Drainage can be used to irrigate vegetables and ecological farming; water can be recycled, saving water costs.
The water discharged from the cement fish pond contains chemical substances, and vegetables can no longer be irrigated.
4) PVC fish pond and HDPE fish pond do not need to dig pits, and the installation is quick and simple; Save labor costs, Removable, foldable, and movable; definitely very much cheaper than digging ponds .The cement fish pond needs to be drilled, it is fixed and cannot be moved; it requires a lot of manual labor.
5) More and more people are starting to pay attention to people health. Therefore, restaurants no longer use fish that are savory from cement fish ponds which nourish a lot of bacteria, unqualified test reports.
Therefore, many clients from Southeast Asia (Thiland, Malaysia, the Philippines), Saudi Arabia, and Africa, etc. buy PVC Tarpaulin Fish Tanks/HDPE Fish Tanks from us for fish farming.
Contact Person: Mrs. Virginia