|Material:||EVA/TPU||Feature:||Tactical / Military|
|Application:||Water Bladder||Output:||9, 000, 000PCS/Year|
Tactical Water Storage Bladder,
EVA Water Storage Bladder,
3L Tactical Hydration Bladder
3L Army Green Drinking Water Bag Water Bladder,Tactical Backpack Water Storage Bladder EVA Water Bag
Size:1.5L 2L 3L
1.How do you clean a Gregory water bladder?
Rinse the reservoir with warm water and mild detergent (we recommend non-toxic, environmentally friendly options). Remove the hose and bite valve and rinse in warm waterand mild detergent.
2.What size water bladder do I need?
Capacity - The largest consideration is what capacity hydration bladder to buy. Mosthydration bladders range in size from 1L to 3L. Smaller daypacks (such as my Osprey Talon) often can't accommodate bladders larger than 2L, so keep that in mind if you're shopping for a bladder to use with a small daypack.
1) Safe non-toxic material. Customized is welcome.
2) Compressive resistance to abrasion.
3) Tube connected to the bottom of the bladder.
4) Can be put into backpack and backpack's shoulder strap.
5) Can be used to store water with -20 to 50 degree celsius.
6) Foldable design, easy to carry.
Contact Person: Archer