|Grade:||Food||Volume:||3L Water Bladder|
TPU Tactical Hydration Pack,
EVA Tactical Hydration Pack,
3L Tactical Water Bladder
EVA/TPU 3L Outdoor Portable Water Bladder,Tactical Backpack Water Storage Bladder EVA Water Bag
Size:1.5L 2L 3L
1.How often should you clean your water bladder?
How Frequently Should You Wash Your Hydration Bladder? You should rinse your bag and make sure it's entirely dry after every use. Under consistent use, you should thoroughlyclean it once or twice a month, following the instructions in one or a combination of the methods listed above.
2.How to clean a hydration bladder?
Gather your cleaner, plus dish soap, brushes and drying aids.
Mix hot water and cleaner, then fill the system.
Soak and drain, then scrub and rinse.
Allow to air dry.
1) Safe non-toxic material. Customized is welcome.
2) Compressive resistance to abrasion.
3) Tube connected to the bottom of the bladder.
4) Can be put into backpack and backpack's shoulder strap.
5) Can be used to store water with -20 to 50 degree celsius.
6) Foldable design, easy to carry.
Contact Person: Archer