Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Logo:||As Customs Design||Packing Details:||Safe Export Carton Box|
|Style:||Honeycomb Style||Usage:||Leisure And Entertainment,Fishing|
|Size:||120cmx40 Cm,or As Order|
High Quality Factory Price ABS Carbon Fiber Black Front Grille For Automobile
BGO INDUSTRIES LTD. is a professional company which specialized in manufacturing auto face lifting parts .We focus on a series of fashion accessories, a wide range of diversity, reasonable price and on-time delivery.
Our company value:Honest- Openness- Collaboration - Professional - Focus On Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation!
|Name||Hight Quality Manufacture Factory ABS Carbon Fiber Black Front Grill Grille For Auto|
strong and flexible
Plastic Modling Type
Suitable for all types of vehicles
|Item number||Cellular network 02|
|Delivery term||By sea, by air plane ,by express, by DHL, etc|
|Delivery time||5 to 8 days|
|Payment term||T/T, L/C, Western Union,Paypal,Bank Account,Cash,Escrow|
1:According to customer requirements.we are all familar with different requirement on package,So could accept any OEM service. Make your brand more famous than before.
2:Sample is aviable by International Business Express3:7 work days for pre-production samples4:About 25 days for mass production after sample confirmation.
The blank is ivory, easy to form, smooth and easy to handle, and the surface is electroplated. The electroplating requirements are 120H (9 grade) and have passed the salt spray test.
The product needs to be made of 3 layers of plating: nickel plating (rustproof) - copper plating (conducting) - chrome plating (corrosion protection)
Characteristics: ABS has good impact strength and surface hardness within a certain range, has good dimensional stability, has certain chemical resistance and good electrical insulation, and can be made into other products with high gloss by coloring. Any color product;
Easy to do surface treatment, coating and coating treatment.
Processing technology: injection - extrusion - calendering - cooling - blow molding
The factory selects high-quality new ABS materials, and the products have the following advantages:
A. Excellent impact resistance
B. Easy to form
C. Easy coloring paint
D. low odor
E. Good Corrosion Resistance After surface molding, the surface state has a great influence on the appearance quality. Therefore, the surface after molding is required to be smooth and uniform, without scratches, flash, burrs, pits, spots, Bubbles and obvious weld lines
1.Q:How can I get a quotation?
A:Please forward the details as below in your inquiry: A. Modle & Size B. Material & application C. Surface Finishing D. Quantity E. Color: pantone number F. Other requirement : Payment term, Shipping, Packaging , Application,artwork etc.
2.Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. If we have the mold machine you asked for,we can make the sample in three days.Or we will make new mold machine for you.It will take about 7~15 days.
3.Q:What is the cost for the samples and molding charge?
A:The sample charge and molding charge is collected according to your modles.We will refound it to you when your total quantity is big enough.Or we will afford part of sample or molding charge for you.
4.Q:What is your payment terms?
A:It is better that 30% prepaid as the deposit,the rest 70% be paid before shipping By T/T.We also accept irrevocable L/C at sight.
5.Q:What about the lead time for mass production?
A:Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.Usually it is 15~30days after confirming the sample and getting your deposit.
6.Q:How can I know if my goods have been shipped?
A:Detailed photos of every process will be sent to you during the production. I will send you the B/L number,you can check out the shipping any time.
7.Q:What shipping method can i choose?
A:How about the shipping time of each option? By Air or by Sea.5 ~ 7 workdays of by Air. 10 to 30 workdays by Sea.
Remark:Our factory could produce weight and size, etc. according to customer's actual requirement, supply OEM service.High quality, low price, 100% satisfaction!