|Name:||TPU Fuel Bladder Storage Tank||Material:||TPU Tarpaulin|
|Life Time::||About 6-8 Years||Material Thickness:||0.8MM-1.4MM|
fuel pillow tanks,
diesel fuel storage tank
Eco friendly PVC 10000 Gallon Fuel Tank Foldable TPU With High Abrasion Resistance
Specification of TPU material:
1. High strength, weather resistance, good abrasion resistance
2. Tensile strength:3880/3245
3. Tear strength:650/480
4. Capacity :10000Gallon
5. Packaging :wooden carton
Specification of TPU fuel tank:
1. Warranty: At least 12 month from the date of recieved
2. Life time: About 6-8years
3. Applicable temperature:-30°C~+70°C
4. Size: Pillow, rectangular or onion shape as demands
5. Capacity: 1000L to 500000L
6. Anti-uv, anti-leaking, Anti-Fouling and acid& alkali resistance
1. The weight is lighter; its weight is only of 10% or 2%-5% of the steel oil tank of the same volume.
2. It is convenient to be used, unfolded, removed and conveyed.
3. It is taken a small space to storage but operation rate when in use is high.
4. It has excellent pressure resistance and air-tight performance
5. It is manufactured according to GJB and advanced international standards.
Flexible bladder tanks are made with high resistance PVC material and are welded with high frequency (HF) solderingtechniques. The bladder walls are made of polyester with PVC induction. The materials used in bladder walls are generally UVresistant and are chosen for their chemical stability and resistance to mechanical abrasion. Additionally, they are fabricated specifically to allow the tank to stand independent of any external support. Different compositions of bladder walls are used to store different types of liquid. For example, a particular design may be suited for hydrocarbon storage but others could be used for liquid fertilizers, chemical products, rainwater, drinking water, or used water.
Installation of a bladder tank is fast and simple, but requires a large, flat, open surface free of rocks or other materials that might damage the walls. A fine layer of sand or a special ground cloth is often used to minimize surface irregularities. Ground cloths are generally made from a geotextile fabric designed to minimize the chance of abrasion and tank failure
|Sample||Free sample is available|
Contact Person: JASMINE