Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tearing Strength::||≥260N/m||Shape:||According Your Request|
|Bubble Height:||3.5mm 3.7mm|
16ft×20ft Dust Proof Insulation Bubble Swimming Pool Summer Solar Swimming Pool Cover
A pool solar cover is essential to the running of your swimming pool. Not only will it generate free heat from the sun but it will also slow down heat loss and help to reduce evaporation. As the sun's rays pass through the cover, heat generated is trapped by the bubbles on the underside of the cover which in some cases can result in as much as 5- 8°C+ temperature rise, a sunny day will of course help to achieve this. Most of us however are running the pool with a heater, whether it be a heat pump, electric, gas or oil boiler the aim is the same - keep the heat in the water. You would only be wasting your money if you haven't yet got a Solar cover or heat retention cover on your swimming pool. A solar cover allows a build up of free heat from the sun during the day and it will also act like a blanket to keep heat loss at a minimum overnight.
1. The bubble plastic swimming pool cover allows more heat transmit in, stops heat from escaping and saves the water amount.
2. Pool owners are amazed at the water savings when using our swimming pool cover , which can save around 10000 liters all the summer, so water conservation is more important than ever.
3.The pool cover can prevents evaporation, the amount of water loss depends on the surface area of your pool, the temperature of the water and air, humidity and the wind blowing.
4. The Pool Cover is a physical barrier between the pool water and atmospheric temperature, which acts as an insulator, prevents the heat convective, retains the day warm within the pool and keeps the cold weather out the pool .
|Item||9M × 16M Bubble Sun Heat Insulation Spa Pool Blanket Cover Double Color Poly Carbonate|
|Size||Customized as client's request|
|Shape||Rectangle, round and oval, hexagon|
|Payment:||We accept Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, T/T|
|Shipment:||Within 5-7 working days after payment|
1. Thickness: 300/350/400/450/500micron.
3. Colour: blue, or available upon request.
4. UV (ultraviolet )included.
5. Roll material spec.: W: 1.53-1.54m, length: upon request.
6. Bubble diameter: 10mm, 20mm.
New Designed Swimming Pool Solar Cover
Swimming pool solar cover consists of a thicker grade of plastic with PE bubbles with low-cost and ultraviolet radiation ingredients, which is specifically for pool both in-ground and above-ground.
Application and benefits:
(1) Widely use in the above ground outdoor and indoor pools, public pools
(2) Heat the swimming pool water during the day, reduce cleaning time by keeping dirt and other debris out of the pool
(3) Act as an insulator minimizing heat loss and retaining the heat at night
(4) Cuts heating costs ,cuts water evaporation , reduce the pool chemical consumption
( 5)Conserve water by reducing the amount of make-up water needed
Measurement data of insulation film
(The lower the surface ambient temperature is, the more obvious the effect is.)
When the ambient temperature is 10-15 C, the water temperature of the swimming pool with Randy insulation film decreases by an average of 1 degree.
When the ambient temperature is between 5 and 10 degrees, the water temperature of the swimming pool with Randy insulation film decreases by an average of 1.5 degrees.
When the ambient temperature is between 0 and 5 C, the water temperature of the swimming pool with Randy insulation film decreases by an average of 1.8 degrees.
Cost savings calculation: the heat loss per cubic metre of water (1 cubic metre of water = 1000 liters = 1000KG) is as follows:
Q loss = 4200J/KG. = specific heat of water * 1000KG * water quality * 1 # (temperature difference) = 4200000J
Quality Standard Judgment
1. From the appearance, the qualified swimming pool insulation film feels smooth and flexible when touched by hand, and the bubbles are full and full without impurities.
2. The quality of qualified swimming pool insulation film bubbles will not be deformed when stepped on.
3. The qualified swimming pool insulation film is easy to ignite, showing yellow-blue double-color flame. The burning odor is similar to that of candles. It is smokeless in the burning process and produces white smoke after extinguishing. Unqualified plastics, such as poisonous and harmful, are not easy to ignite and burn with irritating odor and black smoke. The above method can be used to judge the situation of recycling inferior raw materials in the market of swimming pool insulation film in order to save cost.