|Product Name::||Red - Mud Membrane Biogas Bladder||Material:||1.5mm PVC Coated Tarpaulin|
|Color:||Red,Army Green Or Customized||Shipping::||DHL,UPS,FEDEX,Sea,Air|
1000 Ton Biogas Bladder,
1.5mm PVC Coated Tarpaulin Biogas Bladder,
PVC Coated Tarpaulin Biogas Storage Tank
1.5mm PVC Coated Tarpaulin 1000 Tons Red - Mud Membrane Biogas Bladder
Red mud-soft reinforced Material used by the fabric and the coating of two parts. Fabric mainly uses high-strength industrial polyester mesh folder and glass fiber materials; coating materials are mainly PVC and Teflon. Polyester cover membrane is used polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene coated glass fiber PTFE (Teflon). For containing red mud ingredients, made into main characteristics of the material pull good elasticity, anti-aging, good folding properties.
Many available size for your choose:
0.5m3 to 200m3, the size depends on your requirement
|Name||Methane Storage Tank|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union, or Paypal|
|Color:||any color can be customized|
|Place of Origin||China|
1. Economic and durable, low price, less investment
2. Light weight, folding, small volume, convenient transportation and carrying
3. The technology of the whole biogas digester series can also be customized
4. Health environmental protection, no pollution
5. Food Waste Disposer is very safe
6. Food Waste Disposer installation is simple and quick
1. How do you store biogas in a tank?
Biogas can also be stored at medium pressure between 2 and 200 psi. To prevent corrosion of the tank components and to ensure safe operation, the biogas must first be cleaned by removing H2S. Next, the cleaned biogas must be slightly compressed prior to storage in tanks.
2. What is the smell of methane?
A natural gas leak can lead to a violent explosion. Back to sewer gas. Actually, sewer gas is mostly methane which is odorless but it's almost always mixed with other gases, the most common of which is hydrogen sulfide which has a rotten egg smell.
Contact Person: Archer