|Features:||Portable,Collapsible||Volume:||1.5L, 2.5L, 3L|
|Application:||Drinking||Output:||9, 000, 000PCS/Year|
1.5L Collapsible Water Bladder Tanks,
2.5L Collapsible Water Bladder Tanks,
3L Portable Water Bladder Tank
1.5L 2.5L 3L Portable EVA Collapsible Water Bladder Tanks
Size:1.5L 2L 3L
1.What are the water backpacks called?
A hydration pack or drink bag is a type ofhydration system built as a backpack or waistpack containing a reservoir or "bladder" commonly made of rubber or flexible plastic. The reservoir contains a capped mouth for filling with liquid and a hose that allows the wearer to drink hands-free.
2.Should you carry water while running?
If you're doing a short run, say one that lasts 45 minutes or less, you may be able to forgo drinking water while you're out there. But it's never a bad idea to carry water, especially if it's really hot outside and you'll be sweating a lot. Many runners carry and drink waterregardless of how long they'll be running.
Water Bag Features:
1) Safe non-toxic material. Customized is welcome.
2) Compressive resistance to abrasion.
3) Tube connected to the bottom of the bladder.
4) Can be put into backpack and backpack's shoulder strap.
5) Can be used to store water with -20 to 50 degree celsius.
6) Foldable design, easy to carry.
Contact Person: Archer