100% Food Grade PVC TPU Material Reusable Big Flexi Water Bladder
Water Tank/Water Bladder
Water tank parameters include the general design of the tank, choice of materials of construction, as well as the following.
1. Location of the water tank (indoors, outdoors, above ground or underground)determines color and construction characteristics.
2. Volume of water tank will need to hold to meet design requirements.
3. Purpose for which the water will be used, human consumption or industrial determines concerns for materials that do not have side effects for humans.
4. Temperature of area where water will be stored, may create concern for freezing and delivery of off setting heat.
5. Delivery pressure requirements, domestic pressures range from 35-60 PSI, the demand for a given gpm (gallons per minute) of delivered flow requirements.
6. How is the water to be delivered to the point of use, into and out of the water tank ie. pumps, gravity or reservoir.
7. Wind and Earthquake design considerations allow a design of water tank parameters to survive seismic and high wind events.
8. Back flow prevention, are check valve mechanisms to allow single direction of water flow,
9. Chemical injection systems for algae, bacteria and virus control to allow long term storage of water.
10. Algae in water tanks can be mitigated by removing sunlight from access to the water being stored.
Specification of water tank/water bladder
1. Size: Pillow, rectangular or onion shape as demands
2. Capacity: 1000L to 500000L
3. Anti-uv, anti-leaking, Anti-Fouling and acid& alkali resistance
4. Warranty: At least 12 months from the date of recieved
5. Life time: About 6-8 years
6. Applicable temperature:-30°C~+70°C
Specification of PVC/TPU material:
1. The color can be according to WEB standard
2. The maximum width can be reach 3.8m
3. High strength, weather resistance, good abrasion resistance
5. Thickness/mm: 0.7/0.9/1.2/1.5